My professional training
I am recognised as an ‘Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher’ with the Yoga Alliance which means I have almost 2000 hours of professional yoga training and teaching practice combined, but I still consider myself a student first and foremost.
- Foundation Course. British Wheel of Yoga, London.
- 200 hrs YTT in Ashtanga Vinyasa. Centered Yoga with Paul Dallaghan, Thailand.
- 300 hrs YTT in Ashtanga Vinyasa & Ayurveda. Kranti Yoga School, India.
- Yoga Therapy with Ganesh Mohan. Svastha Yoga, Bali.
- 10 day Foundation Course in Vipassana Mediation, Dhamma Dipa, UK.
- Northern Insights Meditation Course. Wat Ram Poeng Temple, Thailand.
- Old Students Short Course. Norfolk, UK.
- Introduction to Thai Massage. Sunshine Massage School, Thailand.
- Structural Diagnosis and Anatomy. Sunshine Massage School, Thailand.
- Chi Nei Tsang Abdominal Massage.Sunshine Massage School, Thailand.
- Reiki Healing, Thailand. Level One.
- Life Coaching Diploma. Animas Coaching, London.
I have worked at The Kranti School of Yoga, The Awakened Life School of Yoga, Blue Osa Retreat & Spa, Vale De Moses Yoga Retreat and The Sanctuary by Caimeli, as well as teaching in studios in England, India and Amsterdam.